Hogwarts Eternity
School is due to start on September 1, 2060 and everything is in place. Of course Catherine was still around waiting her time. But come and enjoy our fun, will you side with Catherine, or the Headmaster?
Hogwarts Eternity
School is due to start on September 1, 2060 and everything is in place. Of course Catherine was still around waiting her time. But come and enjoy our fun, will you side with Catherine, or the Headmaster?
Hogwarts Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Eternity

What happens when the world you know is gone, you fight for it! Just ask Catherine. So will you help her get back the world she knows or stand against her?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Eternity! We are in need of Professors and Students, And remember that all students begin as first years. Start off by claiming a celebrity, and all the other claims. We are now opening posting to before the school year starts so that means Students can start shopping once the shops are opened and adults may post anywhere. If you have any questions please ask our lovely Admin team ~~ Jace McAdory
Hey Everyone, just a general heads up to everyone asking you everyone to please when posting in groups of characters to remember to allow all characters to post before posting again so that everyone can enjoy the thread and nobody is left behind or left out. Thank you

Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Ulrich
Head of Department of Misuse of Muggle Artifacts
Adam Ulrich

Galleons : 64

Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Adam apparated them since he knew Bastian wouldn't likely know where to go. Breaking the kiss he grinned and released the blond. Taking Bastian's hand and lacing their fingers, he led the way with a happy step. He was hoping that Bastian wouldn't mind where he was taking him. It was perfect for their clothing apparel and as a first date of sorts.

Second if you counted the night spent in the graveyard atop the cliff. This would be their first outing though. Adam wanted his companion to have fun. This seemed like the best way. There would be no pressure and they could behave normally. It would also be his chance to see how Baby Druid liked muge London.

Pointing with his free hand to an establishment with umbrellas set up outside, he said, "There's our first stop. Foxcroft and Ginger." They could order a drink or something light to eat and talk outside before the walk to Queen of Hoxton.
Back to top Go down
Bastian Vandres
Order of Light Member
Order of Light Member
Bastian Vandres

Galleons : 63

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Bastian slowly opened his eyes as Adam broke the kiss knowing they had arrived wherever he had planned. Bastian was still red from Adam's office, he thought to himself he was going to be red all day so he should put it out of his mind and accept it. Bastian laced his fingers with Adam's and squeezed gently. 

He followed Adam curiously looking around at everything, it was all new to him. He followed Adam's hand and saw what he was looking at it. Umbrellas outside, curious thing to him, making him tilt his head. Bastian gleamed as Adam said that was their first stop, a place named Foxcroft and Ginger. Bastian hoped that they would get to sit under the umbrellas.

Bastian smiled back at Adam and nodded "I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't excited."
Back to top Go down
Adam Ulrich
Adam Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 pm

"Lots more to see and do before day's up," Adam smiled.

He walked towards where the umbrellas unable to contain his good mood. It was their next destination that had him curious how Bastian would react. At the moment here, the blond could get used to being out and about.

"What's your fancy?" Adam wondered as he took a seat. It was the weekend so their brunch menue was still available to them.
Back to top Go down
Bastian Vandres
Order of Light Member
Order of Light Member
Bastian Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:11 am

Bastian smirked as Adam told him that they still had lots more to do before the day was over, making him even more excited. Bastian followed Adam as he led them toward the umbrella tables, making Bastian smiled as he sat down under it. 

He had the perfect amount of shade and had a pretty decent view of the muggle world. Bastian looked around at all the different things and focused on Adam as he began to speak once more. Bastian examined the menus on the table and not being to hungry smiled and said "Oh, that sounds good." Pointing at an image of a Apple and Custard Muffin. "That should be good. And Diet Coke or anything."
Back to top Go down
Adam Ulrich
Adam Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:42 am

Glancing down, Adam made sure he knew what Bastian wanted before nodding. Already knowing what he wanted, he stood excusing himself to go place their orders. Returning to his companion he smiled as he sat back down. Gesturing around them he asked, "What do you think so far? Not a crypt, but still interesting."

It was bound to get more fun as the day wore on. He wanted to take Bastian to a place he would be comfortable. Not feel out of sorts or stressed out in. At the same time, Adam thought Baby Druid needed to be exposed to some normalcy. The muggle world was't always the best place, but neither was the magical. Both had their ups and downs.

"I figure have a bite here, walk to Queen of Hoxton. Tha's where the fun begins." Pausing Adam had to wonder, "You have drank before?"
Back to top Go down
Bastian Vandres
Order of Light Member
Order of Light Member
Bastian Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:03 am

Bastian nodded as Adam excused himself, saying he needed to go order. Bastian smiled as he saw Adam return breaking him looking around in the bright muggle world. He was then asked what he thought. Bastian chuckled "No but if it were a crypt it wouldn't new and exciting as this is." Bastian confessed. 

Bastian nodded and smiled "Oh yeah? I may fall over from being too excited." Bastian said with grin. The next bit had him confused for a moment. "Drank? Like-?" Bastian thought as he figured it out instantly. "Oh you mean drink alcohol. No I have not." Bastian blushed a deeper red and hoped that didn't make him look any less in Adam's eyes. 

Bastian smirked "I don't get out much remember." He said with a chuckle. Bastian shrugged his shoulders "I guess its because of my training." Bastian smiled as muffin was set in front of him as well as his beverage. Bastian looked over at Adam and said curiously. "What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Ulrich
Adam Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 am

Adam was relieved to know that he had chosen correctly. He smiled at Bastian's answer and laughed slightly. Giving him a wink he replied, "If you do fall, I'll be there to catch you."

The thought that Bastian might not drink hadn't crossed his mind until they were sitting here. If it had been druidic resons or a preferance. Or that it just never appealed or thought about. Adam smiled when he replied, "Well, a day of firsts then."

Nodding and smiling politely as his own, dish and drink were set down. Adam picked up the tea cup and smirked. "Veggie brekkie and a vanilla and chai tea. Bit hungrier than you, mate. Skipped out on breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Bastian Vandres
Order of Light Member
Order of Light Member
Bastian Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 am

Bastian smiled as he looked at Adam, what he said made Bastian's heart flutter. "I should find myself fortunate then." Bastian grinned at the man as he was winked at. Bastian thought about not ever drinking and wondering how Adam would react, it was uncommon to meet someone his age who hasn't drank. He saw Adam smile, he knew then he wasn't going to react negatively. "I would say so." 

Bastian grinned out. Bastian nodded as Adam said what he had ordered. "Sounds good." Bastian shrugged his shoulders and smiled "Well that isn't good. You know they say breakfast is important." He said in a parental tone. Chuckling afterwards. Bastian began to tear at his muffin and smirked. It tasted of Apples, with a hint of vanilla custard. Bastian smiled yet again. "Is yours good? This muffin surely is." Bastian opened his Diet Coke and took a drink. 

He continued to look around the unfamiliar place and continued to grin and smile. He was beyond excited now, everything was all new and shiny to him and he had Adam to thank for that. "I just want to tell you, I know I really appreciate you doing this, I usually don't have anyone to do this with me. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you for being with me."
Back to top Go down
Adam Ulrich
Adam Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Adam took a sip from his cup watching the man across from him over the rim. Setting it down, he shook his head. He should not be surprised getting that lecture from the baby druid. Picking up the veggie breakkie he replied with, "Of course. And avacado enhances and brings out the other flavours."

It was filling and one of the few ways that Adam would eat mushrooms. It would hold him for awhile and when he or they had drinks later, it wouldn't be on an empty stomach. Bastian's excitement was catching and Adam found himself completely at ease. Waving thw thanks aside he said seriously, "You, don't have to thank me, Bastian. I am with you gladly. If I didn't we wouldn't be here, aye?"

Now that he brought it up, Adam was curious about the sister Bastian mentioned. Not sure what kind of mood it would put baby druid in, he refrained. Instead he smiled asking, "I s'pose that means you've never played something called pinball."
Back to top Go down
Bastian Vandres
Order of Light Member
Order of Light Member
Bastian Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Bastian watched as Adam sipped on his tea and shook his head. Chuckling Bastian replied "Now that I didn't know. Never tried this avocado." Bastian tilted his head and curiously said "Is it any good?" Bastian smirked "Because most things muggles make that try to enhance it or make it healthier ends up making it taste dreadful." 

Bastian continued to have a bright smile on him, between the bites of his muffin. Bastian blushed a darker shade of red. Still being new to him, having someone to be glad to have him around. Bastian took a drink to give him a second to think about how to reply to that. As he sat it down he still was clueless. "Forgive me, its just I am not used to people wanting to be in my company. Another first today." 

Bastian tilted his head when Adam seem to be in thought before asking him if he ever played anything called Pinball. Bastian shook his head and said curiously. "Pinball? How could you hit balls with pins?" Bastian held his fingers ripping the muffin and thought on it "I would like to see how that game is played."
Back to top Go down
Adam Ulrich
Adam Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Adam had to concede that point. Most things that were made to be 'healthy' ended up tasting horrid. Smiling he shook his head. The avacado itself, he didn't like. When mixed with another it tasted better. He would perhaps introduce Bastian to sushi if he wasn't already acquainted with it. "Depends on what it is I s'pose."

It was a concept hard for Adam to understand. To him, Bastian wasn't hard to like. All he could chalk it up to was that the baby druid had been more sheltered then he'd assumed. He was glad he could bring about these firsts for him. That Adam would be able to witness them was even better.

Lauging, Adam nearly spilled his tea, his hand was shaking from his amusement. He'd never heard it put like that before. The image of trying to hit the metal balls with pins was quite funny. He shook his head. "Oh," he said once he was able to talk. "Most assuredly, Baby Druid. We are going to have you play the game at least once."

Giving Bastian a fond smile, he shook his head again with a chuckle. Finishing his meal, he sat back to watch his companion. Hopefully the rest of the day would be just as entertaining and full of excitement.

"I like to come here sometimes, " he admitted. "Besides graveyards, where do you go to relax?"
Back to top Go down
Bastian Vandres
Order of Light Member
Order of Light Member
Bastian Vandres

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 am

Bastian nodded in agreement with Adam, it truly would depend on what it was. Bastian smirked as thought that how would one know which was better and what wasn't. Bastian smiled as he looked at Adam as he looked in thought, once again he fell into his thoughts and asked himself what did he do in life to have gotten a great man to be his boyfriend. Bastian chuckled as he snapped out of thought. Bastian grinned as he saw Adam burst into laughter, he must have thought that the way he asked was funny. "I look forward to that." 

He beamed out as he was told they would play it at least once. Bastian finished the rest of his muffin as Adam finished his meal, as he began drinking the rest of his Diet Coke he noticed Adam looking at him with a smile. He was told that he came here sometimes, Bastian could see why, he had nothing less than a good time so far. 

Bastian thought to himself as he was asked where else he liked going besides graveyards. "Well due to my recent travels, I haven't done much since I have been back. I had to go on a Journey of Enlightenment. As you recall from the other night I mention Asia. Well father sent me to go all around the globe to discover cultures and how spirits differ." 

Bastian finished off his drink and smiled back at Adam "I haven't really gone any where else. You see, I was considered a black sheep from where I was born. They pretty much handed me over to my father." Bastian sighed and then smiled faintly. "That explains why I have been sheltered I guess you can say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)   Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to London Baby Druid (Bastian)
Page 1 of 1